Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sad News, Good News and My Movie List

I've made some progress on the dress, just no pics yet. My mother's health declined the past few weeks, making me more scatterbrained that usual. We lost her yesterday, Good Friday. She went peacefully for which we are grateful. I suppose the next few weeks will hard, but we've seen this coming for months so we're glad she's with the Lord now and out of her troubled physical body.

Anyway, I watch movies on my laptop while I sew. I've included a list on the side of what I've watched so far in this process, including my rating. * = a star. I watched one (Descent) that was pretty awful--over done sexually violent scenes, and I decided after that I need to keep the content mostly upbeat and good quality to keep good energy going into The Dress.

Trouble is I can't watch foreign movies while working-can't sew AND look at subtitles!

I'll try to get my most recent progress posted soon.

But great news! The bride herself will be here for 4 days starting on Friday. I wanted to have the mock up fo the skirt ready, but that won't be happening, unless I pull an all-nighter, which is unlikely...

Feel free to recommend movies of great content and quality in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment