Thursday, May 16, 2013

Save the Date!

This arrived in the mail last week.

I can't get over how adorable it is. And I don't use the term "adorable" very often. It was designed and printed by the groom, Doug LaRocca, a very talented designer of party product packaging by day and printmaker by night. Here's his website. I love his whimsical style and use of color. He sells his prints at galleries in L.A., New York and Chicago. And on his website.

Both Sarah and Doug are dinosaur nuts. Sarah's dino name is TriSarahtops. Doug came up with DiploDouglas at her insistence if he wanted to keep on seeing her. I think that's how the story went.

And I'm beading along. Finished the first of the side backs and ready to start the second.




The cuteness is almost unbearable! But, I'm a mom, so I can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment